Sunday, August 3, 2008

Housekeeping

Do I wish I could have a cool-sounding excuse for not updating the old blog since early July? You bet your horse I do.

No, my computer didn't melt in the summer heat, nor did my desk get blown away during the first few weeks of tropical storm season... And Ryan Seacrest cornered the market on getting bit by a shark during Shark Week.

No, fate conspired to have me continue on with my normal work duties while also taking on 99.999 percent of all my household's duties while my better half recovered from pneumonia over the past few weeks.

But now I vow to make a concerted effort (i.e. it's a slow day with plenty of free time) to catch up on posting here, starting tonight and continuing on through the coming days, weeks and whatever other longer interval of time you can imagine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

The once and future savage outpost for my semi-meaningful thoughts and monologues that are too long for Twitter and not good enough to be sprawled across the front page of every major metropolitan newspaper in America with 120-pt. headlines. Also, the occasional diversion via YouTube.

Meditate On This

Most of the great artists never live to see their work truly appreciated on a global scale... Vincent van Gogh. Johann Sebastian Bach. Keyboard Cat.

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP