Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ode to 'Vegas and Food'


Inspired in large part by one of my wife's favorite blogs, Vegas and Food, I decided to bust out my camera phone while dining at 4G's on Friday night so that I can share the experience with a lot more people than were initially there. We started with fries topped with vegetarian green chile; I had the carne adovado while my wife had cheese enchilladas drenched in the veggie green chile. We finished the meal with sopapilla a la mode.
I was surprised from the get-go from seeing a sign up front touting the vegetarian green chile... I'm not a vegetarian, and neither is my wife... but the extent of her willingness to dine on little animals is limited to chicken, turkey and other nasty birds. Me? I have no problem with dining on Wilbur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

The once and future savage outpost for my semi-meaningful thoughts and monologues that are too long for Twitter and not good enough to be sprawled across the front page of every major metropolitan newspaper in America with 120-pt. headlines. Also, the occasional diversion via YouTube.

Meditate On This

Most of the great artists never live to see their work truly appreciated on a global scale... Vincent van Gogh. Johann Sebastian Bach. Keyboard Cat.

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP