Saturday, September 12, 2009

Beyond 140

Was it really all the way back in February that I wrote about becoming a twittering nabob of negativity? Well, almost 2,500 tweets later, I've realized that the blog is in need of a comeback, and here it is.
The design has drastically changed, and it likely will continue to do so until I'm satisfied with all the possibilities. Please to enjoy the new Digg widget and updated Twitter widget in the far-right column (I lovingly refer to it as "Glenn Becktria").
If there's anything you thing should be added to Sliced Bread (or if you want to tell me to shut the hell up about whatever I'm rambling on about), just e-mail or tweet me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

The once and future savage outpost for my semi-meaningful thoughts and monologues that are too long for Twitter and not good enough to be sprawled across the front page of every major metropolitan newspaper in America with 120-pt. headlines. Also, the occasional diversion via YouTube.

Meditate On This

Most of the great artists never live to see their work truly appreciated on a global scale... Vincent van Gogh. Johann Sebastian Bach. Keyboard Cat.

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP